As K-12 schools gear up for the 2020-21 academic school year, you face the ever-changing environment that comes along with navigating COVID-19. Hayes is here to support school districts as you develop and implement policies, practices, and strategies that protect health and safety of students and faculty, as devices are rolled out and repaired.
TIPWeb-IT 10.5 Release (COVID-19 Release)
The team at Hayes Software Systems built the latest feature release to support school administrators as they prepare device assignments for the upcoming academic year. We designed these COVID-19-related features to support your school district with enhanced functionality, oversight, and access.
- Site View Issue to Students: site role users, with proper permissions, can now issue any asset in inventory to any student in the district, performing an asset site transfer automatically
- Admin View Issue to Students: admin role users, with proper permissions, can now issue any asset in inventory to any student in the district, performing an asset site transfer automatically
- Tags Grid Updates: added grade level and emails to the tags grid at the admin view and site view
- Issue/Collect by Serial Number: now issue or collect an asset using the serial number, in addition to the tag number
- Returned Devices Reporting: allow users the ability to view all assets that have been returned from students and staff over a period of time
Learn more details about these features by tuning into the webcast. (Coming Soon!)
Virtual User Group
The 7th Annual Hayes User Group is swiftly approaching! This one-of-a-kind gathering of K-12 administrators and support staff is dedicated to K-12 best practices.
In addition to expanding the gathering to guests virtually, we’re expanding the event to include sessions for TIPWeb-IM, TIPWeb-IT, and GetHelp. Join for free training and network with educational professionals just like you from all across the country over two days – October 21st and 22nd.
Expanded Sanitization Services
Hayes has expanded its K-12 focused services offering by partnering with industry-leading sanitization experts, Xclusive Janitorial Services, to protect the health and safety of our schools across the nation. Services now include sanitization of high touch areas, buses, mobile device sanitization and full buildings to provide safer environments for both in-person and remote learning.
Our team is here to provide sanitization and janitorial support to your school district to meet and exceed your community goals. As you prepare to reopen for the upcoming academic year, these we can help you develop guidelines, processes, and strategies, to create and maintain a safe environment for students and staff.
Learn more about how Hayes has expanded solutions to support your district with reopening efforts.
While your schools prepare for reopening, remember that we are a resource. Our team is here to support you. Please don’t hesitate to call us if you need anything! We’re committed to helping districts, we are in this together.
By offering SaaS solutions and services tailor-made for the unique needs of education professionals for nearly 30 years, Hayes has helped over 8,000 schools, including 35 of the largest 100 districts in the country, implement asset management solutions. Hayes is a privately held company specializing in asset management software and services to support K-12 inventory accountability. While primarily servicing K-12 school systems, Hayes also has customers in higher education, state agencies, and government entities.
Contact us to learn how TIPWeb-IT can empower your district.