The most recent GetHelp product release focused on expanded ticket management. This release allows users to use bulk ticket actions to tackle multiple work order changes at the same time. The ticket grid views are expanded to include due dates and additional filtering.
GetHelp 4.6 Release Features:
- Enhanced ticket management – bulk close tickets
- Apply comments when bulk closing tickets
- Display resolution note on ticket grid to aide in bulk closing
- Display due dates on ticket grid and allow filtering by overdue, due today, etc
- New reports – show percentage of tickets within SLA for first response and resolution time over the duration
- Expanded ticket attachments – additional file types and larger file sizes
- Additional notifications – notify a follower when added to the ticket
GetHelp is Designed to Meet the Needs of School Districts
As your district grows, your assets grow, as does their impact on the classroom, and the problems you’re solving will increase at an even higher rate. GetHelp makes it easy to manage the influx of work orders to spend less time managing tickets and more time resolving them. Teachers, staff, and students can submit help desk tickets through an online portal with built-in shortcuts for any assets already assigned to them in TIPWeb-IT. By integrating your platform with other systems, such as your SIS, you can simplify workflows with even further automation. By integrating GetHelp with TIPWeb-IT, providing customizable workflows, and maximizing visibility of your district’s asset health, your district can save time, money, and resources.
Remember that we’re here to support you while you support your district and ultimately empower educators.
Contact us to learn how GetHelp can empower your district.