For more information about training options, contact support services at 800-495-5993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All times listed are Central Standard Time.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATE(S) TBD... A hands-on, participant centered, training session covering TIPWeb-IM from A to Z - totalling 6.5 hours of complete TIPWeb-IM application training. Participants will receive a “take home” training manual which provides detailed step-by-step instructions.
TIPWeb-IM District Training
- Thursday, January 1, 2015 from 12:00am to 12:00pm
Training Lab - 6.5 hours of training
To be delivered on a day sometime in January or February 2015
Austin, TX area,
- Training Description:
To be delivered on a day sometime in January or February 2015.
Hayes Software Systems started as one educator’s dream to make tracking instructional materials in the K-12 environment more efficient. We continue to listen to our customers and modify the application to meet your changing needs. We want to assist your district’s efforts to increase your efficiency and assist you in reporting a more accurate inventory while increasing your productivity.
Hands-on training is a great way to do this!
Our TIPWeb-IM District training covers everything you need to know to be successful in what you do day in and day out. We will enhance your understanding of valuable time-saving features, best practices, and provide you with a take home manual.
Join us to boost your instructional materials management proficiency to a new level!
TOPICS INCLUDED COVER:
- User Management (control who has access to which campuses)
- Instructional Materials Management (add new materials, increase/reduce quantities of existing materials, and organizational tricks & tips)
- Printing bar code labels
- Campus Inventory Management (process requests from campuses, conduct audits, and review current & historical shipment information to campuses)
- Reports, Receipts, and Data Exports (filter, sort, export, print, and review popular/essential time-saving reports)
- Creating Form Letters (for district wide use in communicating with parents/guardians)
- Find A Book
- Basics (navigation controls, alerts, district created notices to all users, help, support center, and how district specific data is imported into TIPWeb-IM)
- 6.5 hours of total training time
- Hands on practice (on lab provided computers, using a TIPWeb-IM training site)
- TIPWeb-IM District Training Manual
FEE PER REGISTRANT:
If you have any questions regarding this training and what it offers, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-495-5993.
FREE Hot Topic Webcasts
1 hour FREE seasonal TIP application topics. These are live webcast* sessions and available seats in these sessions go FAST! (Registration will open one month prior to the training date.)
There are currently no FREE Hot Topic Webcasts trainings.
Live Webcast Series
Can't escape the office for a full day's training? Attend these two hour sessions delivered over 3 live webcast sessions covering TIP from A to Z from the convenience of your own office.
There are currently no Live Webcast Series trainings.