School Asset Management Software – TIPWeb-IT
TIPWeb-IT is an easy to use school asset management solution designed specifically for K-12 inventory control of mobile and fixed assets across building rooms and assigned to staff and students. Utilizing asset management best practices that include barcode and RFID technology and a user interface uniquely suited for education, TIPWeb-IT is a market leading solution for inventory control.
TIPWeb-IT supports the needs of anyone tasked with tracking anything from technology learning devices for one-to-one initiatives to Title I funded classroom devices and property managed fixed asset capital equipment. TIPWeb-IT provides automated processes to speed inventory taking, centralize asset records, and integrate with enterprise systems to provide reporting that helps administrators make budgetary decisions to ensure equitable student resource access.
Asset Inventory Tracking for Increased Transparency
TIPWeb-IT school asset management software puts real-time information in the hands of district and school leaders, providing a data repository of any resource the district considers inventory – without limitations of asset value, TIPWeb-IT’s functionality focuses on providing the district with a clear picture of its inventory - so you know what you own and where it is. Assign valuable assets to buildings, rooms, staff members or students for improved accountability and location verification. TIPWeb-IT allows administrators to keep track of funding sources for assets to identify compliance issues before they might jeopardize future funding. Utilize physical inventory tracking with barcode and RFID technology to demonstrate to taxpayers that your district is spending its money wisely and your assets are perpetually managed.
TIPWeb-IT is a Solution for Inventoried Assets that are:
- Periodically audited for updated location and status verification
- Temporarily distributed to individuals during the school year
- Part of a district initiative to standardize or deliver access to technology resources
- Transferred and utilized at different rooms or sites as needed
- Scheduled for upgrade, recall, or decommission and need to be easily identified and located
- Purchased with funds that require an audit trail to ensure appropriate material usage
How is TIPWeb-IT different from other school asset management products?
TIPWeb-IT is a specialized tool designed to automate the daily inventory tasks performed at the building level and provide strategic inventory control to evaluate the location and use of assets. TIPWeb-IT is not a replacement for a fixed asset system, mobile device management system or service management system, although it can integrate with those systems to minimize duplicate data entry and provide a complete view of asset record data.
- Track the complete transaction history of an item through its life cycle of use in the district
- Manage item assignment down to rooms, students, and staff at any location in the District
- Integrate with business systems for a complete asset record review:
- Student Information System for student and staff demographic records for asset assignment
- Purchasing System for newly purchased controlled inventory
- Fixed Asset System for location and status of financiall
- Automate physical inventory audits and update asset records in bulk
Real-time Inventory Management and Reporting
TIPWeb-IT’s inventory location process utilizes barcodes and RFID tagged assets to track an item through its daily life cycle of use in the district. RFID technology can be deployed to speed the physical inventory taking process while barcode scanning is conveniently used for the daily tracking and managing items to a building and down to a room or individual. When you choose an inventory management system you want to make sure it has the reporting capabilities that make it worth tracking all these asset details and TIPWeb-IT has exactly what you need. Make informed purchasing decisions based off of historic inventory data to make sure your district is not spending precious dollars on items sitting unused in storage or classrooms rooms.
School Asset Tracking and Reporting
TIPWeb-IT enables districts to take advantage of barcode technology to update inventory records with daily changes in location -- a building/campus transfer, or even between rooms, students or staff members. Have a complete history of not only where each item has been but also its status (Auction, Recycle, In Repair, Surplus, Lost, Returned to Vendor, Stolen, Damaged, Used for Parts, Available, In Use). From the moment it's purchased to the end of its useful life in the district, make sure your assets are accounted for.
So streamlined and efficient anyone can do it
TIPWeb-IT’s mobile audit functionality lets schools create, edit, and finalize physical inventory audits with barcoded tags using any web-enabled mobile device, including the iPad, iPhone, iTouch, as well as Android and Windows devices. Add on TIPWeb-IT RFID to reduce your inventory taking processes by up to 20%. Give yourself powerful district oversight capabilities for resource utilization and asset need assessment. Maintain data accuracy by performing rolling audits, aided by powerful school district automation software, for reporting to local, state and federal auditors. Exception reporting is available to identity verified, missing and misplaced inventory. Mobile inventory with TIPWeb-IT tells you immediately if inventory has moved rooms and even buildings locations.
Access to the right data, at the right time
TIPWeb-IT school asset management software provides in-depth reporting features for details on items throughout its time at your district. From funding source and purchase order details, to warranty and operating system info, TIPWeb-IT will allow you to keep track of individual items throughout its life cycle within your district to make informed maintenance and purchasing decisions.
Easy Assignment for 1:1 Initiatives
Issuing Assets for Increased Accountability
Utilize site level inventory tracking for students, staff, and rooms using a handheld scanner and barcodes placed on each item for accountability and retention. Issuing items through barcode scanning links the individuals ID number or room number to the items’ unique tag number so you know where each item currently is, or has been. District one-to-one initiatives can be less burdening knowing that you can easily keep track of who has each mobile device. This increased accountability is paramount with high-value assets; never dispute a lost or damaged item again with TIPWeb-IT.
Customized Solutions Designed for Your Inventory, Administrative, and Budgetary Needs
Configuration & Implementation Options
- District-Wide Bar Code Automation at All Sites
- Bar Code Automation at Select Sites
- Bar Code Automation for Select Departments
- RFID Enabled Assets by Quantity
- Student Management System
- Purchasing System
- Fixed Asset System
- HR System
- Active Directory/LDAP/SSO
Installation & Updates
- All performed for your District remotely by Hayes as part of the yearly maintenance agreement
- "Train-the-Trainer" - District Instructor Training
- On-site Admin View and Site View
- Webcast Admin View and Site View
- Webcast Topical Sessions
At Hayes Software Systems, our number one goal is to help you be successful. Our consultants pull from prior school district expertise to help you realize your goals.
Our consulting services are for school districts of all shapes and sizes, from new customers just starting out, to current customers who are looking to do business more efficiently or move in a new direction and even districts that don’t own our products that just want to utilize our experience.
- Program Discovery and Development
- Customized Policy and Procedure Guide
- Inventory Coordinator Orientation
- School Performance Improvement Plan Development
- Inventory Process Assessment
- Procurement Process Planning
- Distribution and Collection Process Planning
- Warehouse Consulting and Setup
- Barcode Labeling
- Contract Staffing
- Physical Inventory
- Distribution and Collection