Hayes Software Systems develops, markets, sells and supports software and services for the K-12 school administration market.
As a dynamic and rapidly growing company, Hayes Software Systems is seeking talented, dedicated people to join our team. Hayes Software Systems staff come from a variety of backgrounds yet we all share some essential qualities, the most important being a passion for supporting our software users by any means possible.
Inside Sales Representative
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our software and consulting services, HSS is actively seeking an experienced sales professional to join our sales team.
As an Inside Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating leads, responding to lead generation efforts, conducting web-based and on-site demonstrations, developing customer relationships, and driving new business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, with lead gen and cold calling experience. This corporate culture attracts candidates who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact in education as well as their own career.
- Responsible for prospecting and lead generation activities.
- Demonstrates the ability to achieve defined sales objectives while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Can effectively prospect to superintendents, CIO’s, CAO’s, etc.
- Demonstrates the ability to prospect for potential customers through referrals, email, cold calling and general networking practices.
- Collaborates with industry partners and internal teams to develop programs and offerings to best meet customer’s needs.
- Represents the company at industry conferences.
- Assists in the development of and presentation of company’s pricing and proposal models.
- Prepare written status reports for clients and present topics in meetings.
- Utilizes company tools, processes and procedures to achieve desired results
- Bachelor’s degree and proficient PC skills required.
- 1-4 years experience in an inside sales capacity.
- Ability to sell technology/software/consulting solutions.
- Willingness to travel nationally once per month.
- Proven ability to achieve sales and activity quotas.
In addition to the above, we seek candidates who possess:
- outstanding communication skills
- the ability to work well independently as well as being an active participant in a team
- a strong customer service orientation
- an interest in public sector program delivery systems
- strong financial, quantitative and administrative skills
- demonstrated computer skills
- a strong work ethic
- high professional and ethical standards
- a belief and commitment to lifelong learning
Salary: $35k-$45k (based on experience/knowledge) + $10k-$25k potential in commission and bonuses
Benefits: Excellent employee benefits and amenities: medical/dental insurance • Simple IRA with employer contribution • profit sharing plan • 10+ days paid time off • 10+ paid company holidays • free parking • on-site childcare/fitness/food market/ATM machine • snacks and drinks provided • regular social office events • casual and professional work environment in Northwest Austin
Please send resumes to: Matt Winebright firstname.lastname@example.org